Sunday, October 24, 2010

5 tips on writing

1. Just write, don't think.  Start by writing down anything that comes to mind on a certain topic.  You'll find that it isn't as hard as it seems.

2. After writing a paper, take some time off before proofreading it.  A lot of times I notice things I missed if I take a short break.  It's much easier to proofread something a couple of hours later when I'm not thinking about the project or topic you wrote on because it's easier to focus on the actual writing.

3. Proofread your work multiple times.  Make sure that all grammar and spelling are both correct.

4. Relax and enjoy yourself.  The more tense I am about a project, the harder it is for me to write.

5. And last, write about something you are passionate about.

2 comments:

  1. taking time between writing and proofreading is good advice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you on all your tips!!

    ReplyDelete