Monday, October 18, 2010

I'm a dirty rotten LIAR!

So two truths and a lie, huh?  This would be the third class I've played this game in.  Let's see if this class is better at guessing the lie than my other classes... Ok, how about this:


1. Throughout my life, I've always been the good kid.  I've never received bad grades, and never was sent to detention in high school, not even once.

2.I love to watch and play all kinds of sports.  I played 5 years of team basketball, was a little league all-star in baseball, and played 2 years of little grizzly football and 1 year of high school football before it became obvious that I was too small to keep playing.  I've always been pretty good at them, but football was/is my favorite.

3. My family used to travel around the western half of the United States so my older brother and I could compete in judo and wrestling tournaments when we were little.  We were both nationally ranked for our age and weight, with my brother winning the national title at age 7 and I finished 4th in the nation the next year when I was 7.

Can you guess which one is not true?

20 comments:

  1. it is tough between 2 and 3, but i am going to guess 2

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll go with 3 to be different.

    You've played this in 2 other classes? what could possibly be the pedagogical purpose for such a frivolous assignment?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think 2 is the lie also. I think you've played sports and maybe football is your favorite but maybe you haven't played that many sports or that many years in each?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that two is the lie. Maybe...

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OKAY #1 is the lie because you just can't be a perfect child for your parents.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think number 2 is the lie. It would be hard to play sports and do wrestling/ judo all in one week especially since judo take lots of practice.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've played this game several times before too haha.

    I think one is the lie.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Im going to pick number 2 as the lie

    ReplyDelete