Saturday, October 2, 2010

Enneagram test

I think this is pretty accurate. If I was to describe myself personally, I can't disagree with anything that came up as a result of this test. Yes, I would say that I tend to stay detached from things most of the time (Molly, you already knew this from our chat during conferences). I also agree with the result of me being a "type 5" person. I do tend to enjoy analyzing things, sometimes I think too much. I always like to think logically and I do have a need to understand everything and sometimes I do have a fear of being overwhelmed. I do like the statement that says my mind is my best friend. So, again, I would agree that this test is accurate.


As for my 2nd and 3rd tests, I also tend to agree (mostly). Type 2, the helper, also does describe me. I do like to help people and I am overly concerned about others' well being more than mine, at least most of the time. As for Type 4, hypersensitivity, or the romantic, I agree completely with the good and bad analysis from 9types.com.



Enneagram Test Results
Type 1 Perfectionism |||||||||||| 50%
Type 2 Helpfulness |||||||||||||||| 66%
Type 3 Image Focus |||||||||||||| 54%
Type 4 Hypersensitivity |||||||||||||||| 66%
Type 5 Detachment |||||||||||||||||||| 82%
Type 6 Anxiety |||||||||||||||| 62%
Type 7 Adventurousness |||||| 30%
Type 8 Aggressiveness |||||||||||| 42%
Type 9 Calmness |||||||||||||| 58%
Your main type is 5
Your variant is self pres
Take Free Enneagram Personality Test

4 comments:

  1. I tend to analyze things, it is hard for me not to at times. Does that happen to you??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. It seems to be a fault of mine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well i'm glad you are a helper! That is great to know for future reference! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. of everyone in class, you tested closest to me. And yet I am still in a lonely world of being the only 4 on the planet. I also test high in 5 and have some connection to 2. We're the greatest.

    ReplyDelete