Saturday, October 9, 2010

TV Show!

The television show that I would recommend to everyone is American Idol.  It has something for everyone.  You could be a reality television fan, enjoy comedy or drama, or maybe you just like to think that you were part of the reason why the final contestant won.  After the show is over, the winner gets a record contract, so who wins actually matters beyond the show.  From Kelly Clarkson to Carrie Underwood, Chris Daughtry to David Cook, there have been many platinum selling artists that came from the show.  For all the shows currently running on TV, American Idol is the only one that has lasting impact on the general public long after each season ends.

7 comments:

  1. I do agree American Idol is a pretty good show to watch and there really is something for everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't mind some American Idol, but I hate all of the long commercial breaks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alright that's really weird i didn't even look at your blog title i did damn near the same thing lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I auditioned for American Idol in Denver 2009! It was so much fun, but actually ruined the show for me. The producers were jerks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really only like the try outs for American Idol. Other than that I'm kind of a music snob and usually just enjoy the laughs I get from the horrid first contestants.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh yes American Idol. Great choice. However, I feel like as the seasons go on they get less and less interesting. I love to watch people sing so that's why I still watch it, but they need to quit switching the judges around!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Justin - Really? That's like the worst part for me.

    @Hannah - Yeah I bet they were. That's the music and TV industry for you. :)

    @Jake - Great minds think alike, right?

    @Shelby - Yeah, the commercial breaks suck, but I don't think the show would be as good without all of the suspense they provide.

    @Everyone - I'm curious to see how the show will be without Simon. It probably won't be as interesting or as fun to watch.

    ReplyDelete